📢 SHAVUOS CHALLENGE!

Cant wait to see what you all come up with!!!

Are we allowed to edit it in photoshop or it has to be straight from midjourney?

You can edit!

I really want to see the webinar. Was there a recording?

4 Likes

Its been posted under webinars

WOWW! I’m super impressed!!!

The thing is, if I send this to someone they wouldn’t find it impressive or nice… I basically just told a machine what to do:)

LOL the thing is that in 2023, the fact that you can communicate with a machine is enough to impress people :slight_smile: I found it impressive how you imagined the scene, that’s where the depth is!

here’s my submission!
was i supposed to bring a quote for it, i still could…

3 Likes

Great start, thanks to those who entered first (: No, you didn’t need a quote specifically.

Is this going to be the new deisgn that everyone is using. should i make an effert to fit into my schedule to learn how to use the program? how much is it to buy the programs?

2 Likes

Hi!
This was done in Adobe Firefly - it’s not as good as MidJourney and I’m not delighted with the results, but that’s what I have access to.

Sweet!

You should listen to the recording of the webinar that we had last Sunday if you haven’t already, I think it would answer some of your questions…AI will be another tool for designers to use…not to replace what we already have, but to add to it.

Can I post another version of the same picture? I couldn’t decide between this and another one

I say yes :slight_smile:

Here’s mine. It was done on Adobe Firefly so not the greatest but does the job…

2 Likes