📢 SHAVUOS CHALLENGE!

וְאָכַ֣לְתְּ מִן־הַלֶּ֔חֶם וְטָבַ֥לְתְּ פִּתֵּ֖ךְ בַּחֹ֑מֶץ

3 Likes

love the whole composition in this!

very unique style!

Hi! It’s my first time participating in one of these challenges so hope its good!

2 Likes

1 Like

This is great Malky!!
just heads up- I would bring her into photoshop and touch up the neckline and possibly hair covering-- Rus was especially Tzanua :slight_smile:
BUT at the same time the AI imagery here is wow. Love the coloring and the stalks of wheat going one and the determined look on her face!

@adinacahn thanks for the heads up! I guess I didn’t learn megilas rus well enough🙃 I’m just used to seeing most olden days pictures and obvsly the oldest ones we have are not so old even the frummest rebbitzen this is how they went just with a headscarf and they wouldnt wear the highest necks so thought it was ok but i guess will change it! also im not loving that most headscarves look like muslim woman and i think the style i made is more of a jewish style headscarf look or did jewish woman look like muslims in those days??

You did a great job!!! Just if you would put that in any publication nowadays they wouldn’t print it!! :slight_smile:

ha yea thats true but then they also wouldnt print a perfectly tznuah picture of a 12 year old jewish girl🙈

you are 100% right there :slight_smile:

ok i updated the image

Am i allowed to make a few different submissions?! having too much fun on this!

An anime illustration of Rus leaving the Moabite palace

I’m almost more amazed how everyone seems to remember what Megillas Rus is all about!
Can we get a webinar on that too? :joy:

lol @goldie-mezei google was a good start because honestly i could remember the story but not the details…

1 Like

Ok thanks for making me feel a little better :slight_smile:

sure!! Can I post that you’ll be giving one on Tuesday night? :slight_smile:
on a separate note- if anyone does want a great read over Yom Tov the book “let me join your nation” is an amazing eye opener to the whole story of Rus and Malchus Beis Dovid https://www.amazon.com/Let-Join-Your-Nation-Matriarch/dp/1598269534
And we can have a rerun for those who needed Y"T to catch up on the story before their AI imagery :slight_smile:

this looks like the Disney version :slight_smile: Well done!

Now we can amazed twice- at your AI ability and your PS skills!

Hahaha!

Thanks i guess you taught me well😉! do i need to post the submissions anywhere else?