Chanukah Ad feedback

Am I going crazy?! Lol! Sorry about that! I guess I got confused with the order we light like we start from the left everyday

lol :slight_smile:
no problem!

Can you put all the icons on 1 page? maybe more close to each other.
Otherwise, I don’t think its so confusing, but I agree that you should probably take out the whole footer of the store, maybe leave just the actual logo.

i would make the background lighter, it’s too competing with the rest.

Very cute! Very clear. I would make all of the candles a lot bigger, go up until the margin edges…

Maybe start that starburst design from the actual flames on the candles?
Won’t be competing, will be part of the main menorah design…

So this is a new take on the ad that I made a while ago (and I need desperate help with it…)
How can I organize it better and make it look like one cohesive ad…
I’d really appreciate any feedback or critique.
(the red line in the middle won’t be in the ad - it’s just a two spread ad so put it there…)
Thanks!
Also, it’s blurry because it’s using a lot of memory but if I put it on overprint view to see how it’ll look, I lose the font by the words “ganza” (see attached also) why is that and how can I fix it?

Looks very cool! I think the main reason why it doesn’t look cohesive is because one side is really mostly vector while the right side is raster. Either choose one or distribute elements to both sides.

that part doesn’t bother me… @gila-garber
I actually think that it looks really nice!
why do you say it needs desperate help? which part is bothering you?

Wow much better! Can’t compare to the 1st design!
The black bkgd on both sides hepls connect the 2 sides, but I hear that it could still use something else. Can you take a screenshot without the red line so that I can see the full spread better?

Maybe extravaganza in teal?

That’s a good idea, Chani!

Agreed

Thanks everyone!
I uploaded the pic without the red bar in the middle…
I said it needs desperate help cuz I really don’t like how it looks… its so busy and (so not my style…)
I actually tried using the teal color on the word extravaganza but it looked like too much blue…

it looks really cute!!!

Yeah, I think you’re good! The reason adding the blue color is a good idea is because it’ll connect the 2 pages more… but I could hear that it would too much blue going on. Maybe make the bottom section with info on a color across both pages to bring it together

Really nice! I would make the candles a bit smaller so they are taking over the whole design.

Here is an updated ad…
I think it’s good now, what do others think?

Fun. A bit busy, too many separate visual groups without a real clear focal point or hierarchy. Can you enlarge title and slightly overlap with the candles by the end of the a in order to create a strong focal unit between the two, maybe the smoke can connect them more as a unit as well.
And then perhaps create clearly groups from the other items and organize that info more, also a bit hard to read/see some of that info. Contact info should probably go on the bottom red box, and so the smaller info is more just about the prizes.