Updating portfolio

btw just wanted to post my site here - there is so much more potential to adobe portfolio! you can add so much more! and it is way more professional to have you own domain it costs under 20 bucks a year…

1 Like

Looks beautiful!!

Wow Malky its nice. I see what your saying about making it look more professional.
Thank you for the ideas.

Looks amazing! Beautiful work!

Question:
If I create a portfolio on my adobe cloud account, if I ever delete my account, will my portfolio be deleted too?

love your portfolio @malky-h

@weiss4155 @schlomithsassoon @chavi @miriam Thanks!

@al1 i think so unfortunately but why would you ever delete your account?

i have no idea. was kind of just wondering…
i am trying to work the website to create mine and it looks like you have a good hand at it.
can i email you privately for some guidance?

If you would ever want to, you can always keep an account for $10 a month to have your portfolio…

to be honest i also struggled first! first had a different site and id love to help you but im not rly an expert in web design at all i have no idea what i did! just played around with all the options until i got a look i liked…

lol. k thanks:)
that is kind of what I am doing. I am slowly figuring it out. I wish it were like Id where I can just move things where i want!
Is this what web design is like? Or totally not?

kind of…

Goldie, How did you get the arrows that says view project?

If I remember correctly, I think I just copied an arrow into the text box as a character of the font

Also I dont want the date, do you know how I can get rid of the date?

On the left panel you can turn it off

How did you go about getting it categorized?

I dont remember exactly but i remember googling how to do it and following something online and it worked…

Thanks!

Hi! Just searching through this thread, been trying to do my portfolio on adobe but finding it very limiting! Should I just stick with it or use a dif site builder?? You can’t really lay out the pages nicely on adobe… or am i missing something?
I’d want to connect my own domain so on adobe that would be free i think? (I’ve paid for the domain separately already)
basically any tips /advice on this please??
Thanks in advance :slight_smile: :slight_smile: