Updating portfolio

Link to my portfolio msalzerdesigns.com

If anyone knows of any mid-senior level job openings can you lemme know. Thanks.
You can email me malkysalzer@gmail.com

You mean to say that If i ever leave company I wont have my portfolio anymore?
Thats what ive been using today to create mine.
I dont have adobe cloud, I have old version how would I make a portfolio on there?

You made your website on adobe portfolio?
It looks so good!

Thanks! Nope on Wix actually.

Yup unfortunately I believe so. But you can do research and find out if there’s a way to avoid that.

Thank you!
I actually did Benny’s logo through my brother who is in the music field too… So I’m not that cool :sweat_smile:

I don’t think you can make a portfolio using adobe cloud. but there is wix, which is easy to use too

Does anyone know if you could add a small animated video to wix free site or any other free portfolio sites?

wow! such inspiration! such a great idea to do a website!

can anyone help me with adobe portfolio- my work place are happy i should use it from their subscription, is that a problem for me… i can see something is written above about only getting one chance… how does it work?
also do i get to choose my domain name? if not it will be under my work place name…
thank you so much

Is anyone ok with me contacting them for some helping with setting up adobe portfolio

Hi, yes you can contact me, I’ve used adobe portfolio for a while now- im actually in middle of updating my site now… it’s not the best tbh but good for a starter website

You can call me on 07510321967 (Uk)

@weiss4155 please try calling me again! It doesn’t let me call you back…

so its been a while, all this info has been a help. why is some of my info not coming up centered. like some descriptions. Any idea?

1 Like

It came out so good!
Nice job!

thank u!

Really nice! I would sort by the company that the work was done for just for simplicity. It looks impressive when multiple works are done for the same company

you mean by putting it all near each other or not to have it as separate cards?

just wanted to let you know that techloq is blocking your site - i had the same with mine i had to categorize it so im sure its nice but cant see it!

Sorry I’m just seeing this now… I meant that if your can you should have a cover image and the name of the company on the front page, but when you click on that it should go to a new page that shows all the work for them in the same piece.