New laptop

Hi!
Apparently the RAM on my laptop has been used up. I’m told I can buy new RAM and pay someone to insert it but it’s much more worth it to just buy a new laptop. Anyone know of any good Black Friday sales please post here!
I’m looking for a laptop that is ideally i7, 1T, 16gb and a Dell. I would love to spend under $700 if that is even a possible combination.
If you know of other laptops that are good besides Dell (and obviously Apple) I would love to hear about it. All I know now is that Dell is really.

check out Lenovo
I have a Legion

Are you happy with it?
Do you use it for basic graphics or heavy programs like AE?

I use it for CAD and Revit which use a lot of power and its great.

I have a lenovo and it’s amazing. But I don’t think you can get a laptop for graphics for $700. It needs to have a good graphics card to handle the Adobe programs and those laptops cost 1000+ according to my research

I use HP. There’s sales now for HPs but you gotta make sure it’s within the parameters you want. I have one thats 1 TB, 16 GB RAM, and its i7. Its pretty good so far.

Hi,
I am looking for a good desktop computer that is good for Lumion.
Any one knows any Black Friday deals?

Dell XPS makes beasts of computers :slight_smile: Not the Dell inspiron though- they are cheaper but a cheaper body machine as well so wouldn’t last the same

Whats lumion?

Yup. I get from Lenovo and HP. I believe they both have Black Friday deals. Maybe even B&H has. Amazon for sure does.

I have a Dell Inspiron - takes a while to load Adobe applications. BH, got the HP and loads pretty quickly. Have other complaints, re HP, but loads Adobe applications pretty quickly.

please say if you are in usa, uk, israel?

Me? I am in the US… May I ask why you’re asking?

Where in Israel can I get a good desktop computer and for a good price?
Thanks

Specifically for Lumion

when ppl post questions on the forum that are country-specific e.g. about filters or purchases, i’d just rather ppl say so i know not to answer if they are in usa since i’m in israel!

re in israel, my first computer was from BUG, a dell and lasted me about 10yrs BH, but then got too slow… my next one is Lenovo, got it via a family member who has connections to a computer guy and he made sure it had the specs i needed… i have had many issues with photoshop not working since they keep making updates and i’ve only had it 3 yrs so i cant actually recommend what i have!

Thanks Rivkah!

I attached a link, you can see the system requirements for Lumion.
I need a very good one

I see this on Lumions website:

I would suggest buy accordingly. From my research, Lenovo, Dell, and Razer seem like good options. But, again, this is just research. Dell, i can speak for. Their computers are good!