Filter for Images

Does anyone know of a good internet filter that works well with images? So far the one that I have is either all or nothing. If I am blocking skin color then the whole image turns black and I can’t see it at all etc.

Techloq is amazing. What are you using now?

Nativ

Yeh, they’re known to be very strict. Techloq is extremely customizable and has excellent technology. I use the human image block - where any picture of a human gets completely blocked. But I know they have a good skin tone filter and many settings. I highly recommend.

Agree! I have techloq and I’m very happy with it

Thanks! I’ll look into it. Do you find that it slows down your internet?

I also use techloq and I am also really happy with it. I’m pretty sure that they have different level filters that block images with different amounts of skin tone, so you can try them out and do what works for you. I think I have mine on medium setting. It does occasionally show pictures with a lot of skin tone, so you might want to try a higher setting. They told me that it’s made for people to be able to work with a lot of images for graphics and stuff.

I don’t find that it slows down my internet connection as far as I know.

Doesn’t slow down my internet at all…Alltogether it’s a very good filter

I like nativ/netfree. They have a robot that scans the pictures and only shows those that are appropriate. The reason people don’t like it is because if an image is not good it won’t show it at all.

I have Techloq and I’m very happy with. You can costumize the settings to your liking, and they’re also very helpfull when you run into a problem.
Their customer service is great!

I also have techloq

I have techloq too but without image filtering as i honestly dunno how it is possible to do graphics if images are filtered!! (no boys have access to my computer though…)

I have NetFree and I’m a big fan! It will never ever show pictures of ladies (but will show pictures of men and kids) so if you need that then it won’t work. It doesn’t slow down internet.
You do need to wait for the filter so scan the pictures but if anyone with the filter already got the pic checked then you don’t need to. Many things I’ve searched have already been checked so that makes life easier. It is an Israeli filter and most people have it there, not sure why not everyone in America also uses it, I think it’s the most kosher filter possible. And when it does let pictures they come out clear, no blocking out skin color or anything like that.
Here’s a cute ad for the filter,showing that it fully blocks bad pics :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Its really amazing to see how everyone uses image filters when its so much easier the other way around!

I have techloq at home & I’m very happy with it. doesn’t slow internet & filters skin appropriately.
another option is gentech also very good, doesn’t slow down internet either-great service! not sure about skin filtering as i don’t work with images… but you could verify with them…

I heard that techloq doesn’t work for macs though.
I’m not sure if this is true…(I have a pc)

Yes techloq is only for PC at the moment

Which filter works best for a mac then?

I use gentech and I like it…

And it doesnt slow down your internet?