Capture the Moment

Hi,
I am looking for some inspiration.
I need to create a fun logo for G.O. for the High School I work for, using the theme ‘Capture the Moment’.
Any ideas??

Had to do something similar once, not logos but poster, here are the ideas I sent her.
Visual for Capturing Moment

Thanks.
Anyone have any logo ideas?

I once made this for a school

thanks

What if you used a forward-facing camera and have the c from capture the moment be part of the circle of the lens. Inside the camera you can have the rest of the word capture. The Moment can be outside of the camera with flash lines. Not sure if you can follow my train of thought lol. :wink:

cute.

How about a camera shutter icon instead of the O in moment
make ‘capture the’ in one line and ‘moment’ below that in a bigger font size so it take up same width and it fits like a rectangle
you can do a camera focus square around the whole thing
i can quickly draw it out if you don’t chap

let us see how it comes out!

And I’d make the logo black and red. Unless those aren’t fun colors for a GO theme

Thanks everyone.
Working on all the details.

Would love to see what you come up with!

Hi!
I know it’s been a while.
I was waiting to hear back from them on the colors.

What’s your thoughts on my ideas that I’ve incorporated between yours (Thank you!) and mine!!!

i love the middle one!

theyre all really cool!!!
i wouldnt use the rainbow colors personally
i love the bottom center - with the four corners
and the middle row, on the right - with camera on a strap

These are great!
I like the first one a lot!
and the middle one

Waiting to hear back from the principal.
Now thinking of a massive banner. Something to do with capturing the moment and living the moment, etc.
I had come up with the concept of a filmstrip background with the countdown image on top…

Any others?

This is where we are up to…
They chose to use the font and focus points from the bottom middle, but the camera and/or the heart from another option.

What’s you thoughts?

I’d say either the heart or the camera, but not both.

I would go with the camera one, tho the heart is cute too :slight_smile: but definitely not both