Art Resin Flyer

How do I design an art resin flyer for someone?

Here are her paintings. I am selling them.

What should be the pointers? Do I include these photos or others?
And how much do I charge for such a thing? I am not sure which amount to start with.

She went with this logo:

These pix look nice, but not very clear, could be if it’s a screenshot, just double check first…

The logo, I took a screenshot. Was easier than waiting for Adobe to change it into a JPEG from a PDF. But everything else is a photo sent from her.

Here is a flyer. This make sense? Feels completely off to me, but I am totally not sure what to put on the flyer. I know what I am selling, but not what will sell… if you get what I mean. Took the layout from Canva.

Nice idea! Would you try making the text less overlapping the picture, so it’s more readable, and the resin painting is more visible

So less overlapping means making it smaller?

Yes

Ok. Let’s see what happens

This good?

How much do I charge for such an ad?

Very nice! I would still make the slogan a little smaller - it doesn’t need to be touching the edge of the picture - that makes it look squishy…
I think you can charge from $150-$250 - what do you think? How long did this take you?

Which part is the slogan? And more in the making?

I took the layout from Canva. So a day. Started it yesterday.

This better?

I added in that she does challah boards too. Do I do that in a painting splot or do I add it in in the paragraph?

Cool layout.
I’d also be interested to see one sample with more focus on the painting and less on the couch :wink: - by not cutting half the painting. Try to put the image in just a clean standard square but keep all the paint swirls.
You can give client a choice of 2 if you want.
Also, space between talented and artist and resin and painting is not the same.

Otherwise maybe just adjust the image so you can see more of the painting.

Thank you for your astute observations, re art resin, etc, Here is the product after your critique:

Where do I write we’re also selling Challah boards? Feels funny in the paragraph.

I put the challah board info in one of the paint splats. Seems better suited there than in the paragraph. Thoughts?

It’s a really nice ad!
I would remove the stroke on the light pink circles and make the text on the brown shape white (or that light shade of pink). I’m wondering if the text under ABOUT should be in lowercase. Also, you might want to add the word “for” before “more information”.

Make the body text in Sentence case, not in all caps. It’s hard to read now.
Also, I think now the resin is too big - like you can’t tell that it’s a painting. I’d say to yes show part of the couch, but make the painting the focus. If needed, maybe change the shape of the wiggly box so that it should be more obvious.
Also agree with @breindy