Art Resin Flyer

Maybe move the text down a bit so it locks in a bit more to the shape of the photo. I would also try see how the challa board info looks in the paint splat on the left side instead of adding the paint splat on the right.

The layout on Canva came with these words and the font doesn’t offer lower case. So does it still work with all upper case or does it need to be in lower case?

Which text would be best to move down?

This font better, re the about section?
Challah board info big enough?

think you should zoom out the picture even more, like it was in the beginning

Resin Paintings Availble, so it sits on the line of the shape better, but not touching…

But then I’ll get feedback that the painting should be the focus; not the furniture. So what do I do here?

Like so?

Like so?

Great! Like the next one better, where you can see more of the pic. I would also make the challa board text 1pt bigger

This good? Final edit?
And how much do I charge, at the end of such a long road, @Breindy-S and others? Want to give it in to the local printing place to get it out there ASAP.
Client approves this design. So any last inputs before we send it off to printing?

Your signature on the side is too big IMO BTW. Also, I’d still say not to do the body text in all caps.
Re charging, what is your standard price at the moment for ad design? Pricing is such a huge range…

Wow, I just checked this thread now and love the final result. It is also great to see how those minor changes made a huge difference. Well done

I know but I don’t even have a starting point, on my end, re charging prices.

I’d have to look for a new font, for the paragraph, if so…

Signature, I hear ya. Will adjust.

thank you, @weiss4155

The font is unwilling to change from capital letters. Canva being funny, I guess.

@AMiller So @Breindy-S mentioned in her comment the range is $150-$250. So I guess my starting point is $150, but after all these revisions, … I don’t know how much to charge.

Really you should sort out pricing before you start a project.
It’s either you charge per hour and the client knows upfront how much you charge per hour and they are okay with that or you tell them a set price (cheshbon in how long about it will take you plus a little extra…) and you hope for the best. As you get more comfortable designing ads, you will notice that a lot of the times it will take you so much quicker to design ads and you can give a potential client a higher price and won’t take so long designing the ad so you will gain extra time and more money… I hope Im being clear…
I dont think its fair to charge a client an insane amount of money when you didn’t discuss it ahead of time. meaning I think you should still stick to the normal price range for an ad- $150-$250. sometimes you gain from losing a little because maybe this situation will help you for the future to discuss pricing ahead of time and make “boundaries” of only a couple of revisions…

Ok. So the client wants a new photo being shown.

I will charge the client $200, I think.

I dont think you can charge her so much more because of your revisions, You do need to show her a final product. If she has revisions after that then you can charge per change IF you discussed it with her. For e.g. when I create an Ad Ill tell my client I charge x amount with 3 revisions included, after that I charge x amount per change.
The beginning is really a learning curve.

Gluck!