Adobe Portfolio Website Tip

Just thought I would share since this helped me a lot!
First I created a behance profile and uploaded some of my work with mockups (see how I portrayed it here)
Then I clicked the link that takes you to adobe portfolio (free if you have a creative cloud subscription) and chose a theme. The theme is really just the layout but I didn’t bent to put extra work into uploading all the mockups and images again. It literally took minutes to create what you can see on my adobe website. If you are having a hard time designing directly through adobe, start on behance. You can make your work private so no one can see it if you prefer.

Thanks Chana Miriam, we put together a video on building a website on Adobe Portfolio for the business side of DA . Hopefully will be released soon to students!

@adinacahn Did you ever make that video on building a portfolio website?

Yes @Shevi_Kramer Check with the office!

I have a question on using Adobe Portfolio.
Anyone I can ask please?

Sure, Why dont you post it here, or email me at adina.designalive@gmail.com

I’d love to see the video too! Can it be emailed to me? aidymiller123@gmail.com
Thanks!

Me too! My email is dinadg3@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Can anyone advise me as to why the link to my portfolio comes up blank??
What went wrong? It worked the last time I went to the site and haven’t changed anything since.

turns out my filter was blocking it…

I emailed the office for the video and no one replied.
It’s possible I tried the wrong email though.
Would someone be able to send the video to me slevitin123@gmail.com or tell me which email to request it from?

Same. I’d also love to see it!

Here’s the link Design Alive Ltd. WebEx Enterprise Site
and here’s a handout to go with it

The link’s not working…

I updated it, can you let me know if it works now?

It is, thanks!

Can’t wait to watch

and I am looking forward to seeing all your portfolios!

That link isn’t working with my filter :frowning: Are you able to send it as a google drive link to slevitin123@gmail.com?

Thank you adinacahn!
This video is so clear and helpful!

Reach out to the office I dont have the file as I saved it on the school’s cloud