Working on Shared Documents

Hi,
I am working for a school who puts out a monthly magazine that contains many many pages.
I work along side another person. There are many times that we need to work on the magazine at the same time. We land up each opening the magazine as a copy and doing our work and then having to merge them together and some work is being done twice.
Is there a way that we can save the files on a cloud and we can both work it on simultaneously?
Anyone know?
Thanks!

I worked for a magazine for a couple of years, and there were a few graphic designers working on the magazine simultaneously. We saved every article - or you can do a few articles, or every few pages, in a separate indesign document, and they were all under a book file. That allowed us each to work on different parts at the same time, and then we saved a PDF of the whole book which includes all those smaller files.

Oh tht sounds so frustrating! In a recent update, I’ve noticed the blue ‘share’ icon in the upper right of all the adobe programs. In there, it seems that there is a way to invite someone to edit the document. I’ve never tried it personally, but look into it.

Here’s one article I found but I’m sure there are many tutorials about how to do this effectively.

Good luck!

Invite your team to edit cloud documents.

Thanks @DenaPossick I will try this out and let everyone know how it went. It looks like it may be my best option for now.
Thank you again!!