Word of the Week 18

Last week we went for realistic imagery of people. This week we’re going to be working on cartoon ones! The style that we’ll add to our prompt is Unreal Engine 5 cartoon character.

UE5 in the simplest terms, Unreal Engine is a 3D computer graphics game engine and creation tool with which video game developers have the ability to create universes and games beyond their wildest imagination. Using it on our cartoon characters will allow us to create detailed and engaging characters, try it!

Notice the big eye look and usually sprinkling of freckles

prompt: unreal engine 5 cartoon character, little boy with a baseball cap, riding a skateboard, city background --v 6.0

1 Like

prompt: unreal engine 5 cartoon character, young confused school girl, with button down light blue shirt and navy sweater, sitting at her desk with a pile of books

’When i grow up’ :fire_extinguisher: :fire: :fire_engine:

’on the road to success’ :railway_track: :mortar_board:

3 Likes

well done @hindigrinfeld ! and thanks for being the “first” I like the firefighter one alot- looks like he’s ready for Purim!
well done to “on the road to success” as well!! great job!!

1 Like

My filter paints the faces…
Somebody can download it from here: Adobe Firefly (Beta)

1 Like

Here’s @LeahM’s

King Achashverosh

Haman, second to the king

Mordechai HaTzaddik begging the jews not to go to Achashverosh’s party

Bigsan and Seresh

I made these on NightCafe, it didn’t really do the big eyes and freckles but got good details

3 Likes

So cute! you should put them into a megilla!

That’s great @Shevi_Kramer !! Getting us into the Purim spirit here!
(the eyes and freckles were not necessity!! It was just something I noticed on midjourney that kept coming up :slight_smile: )

NightCafe: unreal engine 5 little boy wearing clown costume, playroom background

well done!! to make it more “cartoon” style, write unreal engine 5 cartoon little boy

LOL at first glance before I read what you wrote I thought they were wearing masks :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

So, I was trying to get a cartoon of a Jewish little girl eating Hamantaschen. It didn’t quite work out the way I’d envisioned…:slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

All ready for purim!!

Gut Shabbos!!

2 Likes

1 Like