Word of the Week 11

This is so good! whats so funny is im pretty sure i saw this guy in an ad and thought it was prob ai. And now I see AI used it with this prompt. Does AI tend to veer towards the same characters? @adinacahn what do you think?

(will try to find that ad)

3 Likes

there definitely is an “AI” look. Which is funny the way people knock stock imagery as “you can spot it from across the room” I feel the same with AI. But at the same time, just like with stock imagery you can bring it into photosohop and then edit it enough that its not recognizable you can do the same with AI.
Usually the faces are slightly different from AI even though they can look the same

3 Likes

WOW!!!
This is beautiful!

WOW! this is a masterpiece! I would pull the circles that are off the side in so they aren’t cut. And what about doing a border around the circle instead of the fade edge that matches the text on top. Really nicely done!!! WOW!

Stunning!!! Did you do the elements separately like the wheat stalks and the ladder or you prompted it together? Would love to buy such a poster!!!

Thanks everyone!
@adinacahn thanks! I’ll definitely try that…
@Tali I prompted each of the ushipizin separately (like first I prompted tent in field, then altar on fire etc…) it took quite a few tries for mid journey to get some of them right…thanks! I actually designed for a client, it’s being printed on a 10 foot by 7 foot poster lol

Beautiful! and I’m so happy its getting printed! Its way too pretty to just have it stored on the JDF :wink:

Really nice! Love it!
I know you didn’t ask for critique but maybe change the ushpizin going right to left instead of left to right :slight_smile:

whoopss! I had given my unsolicited advice as well :slight_smile:

@Shevi_Kramer @adinacahn its okay :wink: :wink: my client happened to have asked to switch the order around so I did :slight_smile: thanks!

Makes sense. thanks!