Which filter is cheap?

Gotcha. I hear you! Makes sense.

How do you do it? Through their chat option or on the phone, re at night? And where are you located? In the US?

Thats good to know! Thank you for letting me know!

You’re in Israel?

Yes

Cool!

I’m located in the US. If a site comes up as blocked and I need it unblocked, I enter a code that I made up when I set my filter up. If its something actually innappropriate it wont unblock. If its something okay, that I just chose to block, for example shopping, then it doesnt take more than a minute or two for it to unblock. You can choose to unblock it permanently or for a set amount of time.

Re techloq?
I finally installed techloq! Wish me luck!

good luck! just a heads up if you ever find any errors with creative cloud or any other software or anything rly on your computer its usually the filter at fault… i have had so many times were the filter had to be turned off for something to work and it is annoying that this can only be done in office hours so keep that in mind…

You too use techloq? Don’t tell me I’ll experience this, as a result!

yes i have techloq. its not very often so dont worry just saying if you ever have something which is not working then contact techloq coz its usually the filter mixing in… like i had that creative cloud libraries where not working and i contacted adobe coz i thought it was a CC issue but in the end it was just that the filter was blocking it and they had to open it and i had that a certain app wouldnt let me sign in and again it was the filter blocking it…

I am having the same issue now. I didn’t know I’d want to install a new app or that I’d need to include HP apps in the non-blocked apps. Or that bluetooth and troubleshooting wouldn’t work. Does Techloq not allow bluetooth connectivity?

yes sure they do contact them with any issue they are very helpful on the phone!

I need to contact them for bluetooth? Thought bluetooth is included in the filtering pre-phone call. It isn’t? You’ve experienced the same?

no i dont recall ever having an issue with bluetooth but if you talk to them they can troubleshoot it real quick and they can turn the filter off for a few minutes and you can see if then it does work and if yes then you know the filter is the issue and if so they change some settings to make sure its not blocking that feature/app
i know the microsoft store is blocked by default so that can cause trouble maybe when you need to update apps i had it opened in the end

I’m having trouble signing in to HP apps, since this is an HP laptop. Logitech provides a bluetooth connectivity app and I can’t install it. Troubleshooting in settings don’t work… it’s basically app based issues and those don’t come with a blocked page option so i can unblock it

right so call techloq support theyll fix it!

I emailed them when I received an automated email after sending in a request. Email is good too?

i would call because email takes longer to get a reply and they will probably need to speak to you anyway to fix the problem

Ok. Thanks for the suggestion