WhatsApp Status Photography Ad Feedback

Would love some feedback on this ad- its for whatsapp status.

1 Like

i love it! its stunning - really sharp and profesh!

Beautiful! I love the scalloped frames on the pictures!

Thanks!!
Does $75 sound reasonable, too much, or too little to charge for something like this?

Beautiful!

I would say it’s worth a lot more then $75, though if it wasn’t discussed with client before it’s hard to know how much you should charge exactly. Is that your price for a standard ad?

No for a standard ad I would charge more, I just never know with a whatsapp status ad because to me it seems simpler. Its standard to charge the same amount for a regular ad and a digital ad?

If you feel like this needed less creative strategy and layout then a regular ad, for sure you can go lower then your standard price, but I would do something close. $75 sounds very little to me.

Think of it like this, if even one person books a session from this, she’s more than covered what she paid for this ad.

But you do a price that feels right to you! Pricing is hard and for sure hard to price for someone else :slight_smile:

Right, that makes sense. Thank you!!

I dont see why a whatsapp ad should be less unless its a – turn around a new one each couple days-- type of set up