What time works best for you to join Webinars?

We have some awesome exciting webinars coming up, please help us schedule them at a time that works best for you and answer the below:point_down:

• USA Sunday AM
  • USA Sunday PM
  • USA Evening
  • USA Mon - Thurs AM
  • USA Mon - Thurs PM
  • Isrl Sunday PM
  • Isrl Evening
  • Isrl Mon - Thurs AM
  • Isrl Mon - Thurs PM
  • I don’t have time to join webinars

0 voters

For comments and suggestions please reply or email jdf@designalive.com

I’ve attended some of the webinairs and gained from them. However, I work during business hours and can only do webinairs on Sundays or US evenings.

I don’t have online access at my home right now, I would love if the webinars are downloadable so I can watch it at my own time. I was able to download the webinar with Honey Soibelman and I really enjoyed it.

And my filter (NetFree) doesn’t let Webex so I can’t ever see the webinars. It would really probably only let me see them if they’re done through Zoom…

Shevi you can for sure open webex with netfree, I’ve had netfree since i got my computer and did my DA courses through that line! all in webex! contact netfree to ask them how to do it but for sure can be opened… good luck!

Can you watch the recordings or only live?

as far as i remember both… been a while but like i said only ever had internet filtered through netfree so definitely worked… hatzlocho! hope you work it out!