Welcome 🎉

Hi there!! :wave:

Thank you for visiting the Meet ‘n’ Greet channel!

It’s so nice to see you here :grinning:

This is the space where you can introduce yourselves to us, so fellow Designers know
which awesome Designer they are speaking to!

:hot_face: Feeling nervous to start?

Don’t worry, we made it easier for you- all you need to do is answer these 4 questions!
:love_letter: But please feel free to share more if you can!

• Your name! :upside_down_face:

• Which Design Alive course are you attending? :computer:

• What inspired you to start Design Alive? :sparkles:

• ~If you could be a colour… what colour would you be?? (and Why?? (Bonus;) :art:

Just reply in the thread below! :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

Hi Everyone!
My name is Adina Cahn and I teach some of the courses here at Design Alive.
This year I am looking forward to teaching those of you taking the Graphics Fundamentals, Motion Academy or Digital Illustration Courses (or if you are really daring looking forward to teaching you in all three :slight_smile: )
What inspired me: my imagination! I love having the skill set to be able to put what I am thinking of into real life. Whether it’s for my clients, my students or friends and family- once you have the tools and the tricks of the trade (which I can’t wait to pass on to you :old_key: :hammer_and_wrench:) there is no limit!
Color: Hunter green
and since I love bonuses… Why would I choose that color? Cause its not too different that it stands out in a glaring way, but its unique enough that its not the typical black or blue. It’s got tints of nature together with some royalty in the deep color as well. in short it can blend in when you want, and at the same time stand on its own without a blink :slight_smile:

Ummm can someone else introduce themself? I’m feeling lonely here!

Hi!
My name is Esti Jungreis and I will IY"H be attending the Graphics Fundamentals course this year.
What inspired me? I love expressing my creativity through art, and graphics are a great way to do that. Plus, “one who loves her work never works a day in her life” … So, I’m up for all fun and no work!
Color: Bright yellow
Why? Cuz it’s super fun and happy… :grinning:

1 Like

LOL Esti, till you’re chasing a client invoice!
Or doing other admin tasks…

Hi @Esti_Jungreis! and Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you as we do no work :wink:

Hi, everyone, so I guess I should introduce myself as well!
I’m Aidy Miller, and I live in Brooklyn.
I took the Graphics Fundamentals course in 2022-2023, and the Graphics Empower course 2023-2024.

I work full-time at a non-design job, which is why I broke up the education over 2 years! Actually, I also teach photoshop. Does that count as a design job?
I now freelance at night. Yeah… All the work I post here is done at night, and since I am quite perfectionistic and workaholic, I often take on more work than I can handle at a given time and then I stay up crazy late (too late to share!) to get everything done. That’s also why my portfolio is not done yet… :tired_face:

I’ve always been artistic and I draw professional portraits and give art classes, but I felt that design has more potential for making parnassah from it! I did a ton of research and decided that Design Alive offers the best design education out there!

I dunno what color I’d compare myself to but I definitely love adding my 2 cents which is why I couldn’t resist @Esti_Jungreis to your comment before! :wink:

Thanks, same here!

HI there. Im Zippy (CEO) and Im super thrilled to welcome you all to an exciting year of learning! We are here to hold your hands and support you through your design journey.
hmm. color- light blue is my fav color… cause it matches my eyes!

Hi! :wave: I’m Chany Tapuchi.
I just completed the self paced Graphics Empower course.
I am actually not a graphics designer, I just have a business which needs a lot of graphics work -product design, package design, ads…- so I decided that it’s worth it for me to take this course so I can do it all myself.
Here’s a link to my website: www.colourscrafts.com

If I’d be a color I’d be this one:
I just like the mood it gives off…