Web design - Wix

Hi someone asked me to do there website but I have zero experience and knowledge in web design, they told me that I can create it with Wix… I didn’t check it out yet (I need to request it from filter), but does anyone know what its all about or has experience with it and knows if I’ll be able to do this?
(Its a startup business…)

Im creating my own website on wix now. Its definitely doable.

Client just has to keep in mind, that designing in wix is limiting especially in terms of design, but more than that. Google it and you’ll right away see. The other option of course would be Wordpress, which is what most people use.

Hi
I just made a website with Wix

I found it pretty easy to use aside from a few things
I also found it pretty customizable

2 Likes

Really neat!

1 Like

It’s really user friendly so you should be able to learn it quickly. You don’t need to know web design to do it, though I think having the web knowledge means you can customize things further

I’ve used it to create something. Its user friendly. I do think knowing web design helps but may not be so mandatory. I have no web design experience except with messing around with WordPress and wix and others. I actually may have a website but it’s not ready yet… I used WordPress to create it. Ionus is what I used to build it with WordPress, as mentioned.