Upsherin pricing

Hi! How much do people usually charge for an Upsherin logo. I feel like it’s not as much as a regular logo
Also what about labels? Per sheet? It’s the same logo but then just printing the stickers/label

I have the exact same question. Did anyone answer you Esti? Or did you figure it out?

I have a booklet of designs for people to choose from. If they want something else I charge separately for the design but otherwise it’s included in the price of the stickers.
What I charge probably won’t help you as I’m in Europe and prices for design is ridiculously cheap here :pensive:

I based my pricing for labels off of this:

Oh k thanks anyways. Not doing labels AMiller, just designing a logo for upsherin pekelach. I think designing the logo is more $ than labels and less than an official logo, just not sure where it falls.

Haven’t done this as a “job” for anyone, just for family and friends which I gave to them as a “gift” for their occasion, so totally guessing the pricing here- but I would say something between $100-$200 sounds right. It would depend where you live, as in some locations people would probably pay more for a party than others. Def. not the price of the logo as there’s no “long term” value of it.

Got It thanks!