Upsherin Logo Critique

I made these label designs for my aunt. Any suggestions or critique before I send them to her? Also, how much do ppl charge for labels? I would do it for free for her, took just a few minutes, but I know my aunt will insist on paying. Thanks!

3 Likes

Not sure why it looks so green here. On my screen its more of a turquoise color.

Also, #6 is a diff font. Which do you prefer?

Love it!
I like number 5 the best I think it’s the clearest and the name is easy to read.
I don’t love the scissor since it looks like you’re supposed to cut on the line and it took me a min to realize what it was. Unless you can put it in a different place.

i love these! amazing they only took you a few mins. it’s just a nice mem and the script font is lovely too. i davka like how the scissors join the letter…

i would just let your aunt decide or you can say this is your gift for the upsherin unless you are the type to insist on buying a gift lol!! :wink:

She basically knew what she wanted - the big mem and script name in it. I added the scissors cuz I was trying to add interest. @Chaya_S , where else do you think I can put it? Anyone have any idea why the coloring looks so off here? @rivkah , she will insist on paying - she also wants me to edit the upsherin pics. (For that I am charging her)
Anyone? What is the going price for labels?

I also like option 5
I love it with the scissors! They’re great right where they are. Fits right into the whole upsherin theme

coloring probably cmyk/rgb issue
latest designergy had a link to a pricing spreadsheet but no labels listed there so maybe request they add it!
in general i dont believe in going rates coz people charge what they feel they are worth…
maybe charge what you would for half an hour or one hour of work?
hatzlacha!

Thanks! If coloring is cmyk/rgb, why does it look correct on my computer screen, just when I upload to jdf does it change to this neony green tinge?

wow love it!
what font is the mem?

The big mem is EFT pnina heavy, and I created outlines and altered it a bit. I rounded the top and dragged the bottom closer to the left foot of the mem.