Tu B'shvat Challenge Winners!

:sparkles:Well done for ‘raisin’ the bar with this Challenge!! :sparkles:

Each submission was so creative and innovative! It was especially difficult to pick the ‘best fruit of the bunch!’

Now let’s give a round of 'apple’ause to our winners! :clap: :trophy:

Graphic Design: Chany T!- Rimon steakhouse! What a beautiful logo and design, especially your pome’granite’ slate:) Chic and inviting, this looks like the place to eat!!

Interior Design: Yitti Epstein! A very clever use of space, which serves as a double function! Refreshing, and comfortable, a design ‘pear’ excellence!!

Motion Graphics: Aliza Lieberman! Well done on your captivating and lively animation! We had a grape time watching the funky fruit dance at the end! It really captured the season!

Web Design: Mindy Z! Such a fresh and delicious looking landing page! The fruits are popping off the screen! Clean and user-friendly, the perfect place to land for Tu B’Shvat!

Digital Illustration: Shifra! Well done on your illustration! The texture adds so much to the fruit! Full of colour with a ‘grape’ perspective, really ‘cutting’ edge!

Well done! Your Amazon vouchers will be emailed to you shortly!

We loved all the professional designs and bursting creativity!

Thank you to all those who submitted just a ‘taste’ of your fruit-tastic work!!! :star_struck:

:apple: :banana: :tangerine: :pear: :grapes: :cherries:

1 Like

Gr8 job everyone!

Well done! Fab job e1!

Great job, everyone!!

Great job, all of you!

I am very glad to hear @Shifra won! You did an amazing job! I hope I linked the right Shifra…