Theme logo for Camp

Hi!
Has anyone ever done a logo for a camp theme? I am literally not finding any inspiration and finding it difficult to come up with something cute and professional.
The theme is “It’s WONDER-ful” - my client wants a safari feel, nature, grass… cuz doing the wonders of the world…etc.
anyone have any good ideas or have some theme logos they have done that they can share…
These are what I made so far… but I do not like them …

I like the last two on the right hand side. I like the vines (I think that is what it is called) that go between the letters in this logo… was thinking you could try something with this idea.

I would also look in the Lakewood BP Weekly View Issues – BP Weekly
I always see tons of camp advertisements. I’m sure you can find inspiration there.

maybe putting it in a tropical leaf frame?

Tropical Leaf Frame Vectors, Photos and PSD files | Free Download (freepik.com)

Love doing camp logos.
Here are a few samples of what i did.
Hope it helps you

You can also look in the voice of lakewood.

Thanks everyone!
Let’s see what else I can come up with!

@Breindy-S I love the little girl mascot! If you can, totally work it into whichever logo you choose cuz it would be really cute

Nice logos!

Love the one with the little girl- looks safari and fun!

I would not incorporate the name of the day camp in the actual logo, usually camps do more like the ones @hadassyf made with the camp name in tiny and the focus on the theme.
Keep us posted!

Thanks!
Really appreciate everyone’s input.

k, so what do people think about these?
Are they good enough to send to my client? Should I omit any? I’m thinking I don’t really love the top right one so maybe I would skip that one…

I would not put a background behind those.
Imagine they want to print it on swetashirts or caps etc.
Also, is there any way you can make the word Wonder pop out without putting the dash there?
Maybe in a different color, because that dash makes it feel unbalanced for some reason.

I don’t think they want to print on something like that…
She made it sound like she needs a header for a newsletter, blow it up behind a stage…
maybe I can try the word wonder in a diff color

Maybe you can send her one option with the word wonder in green.

That’s what I did
Thanks!

Hi, just curious if you can share how much you charge for these types of logos. I do logos for a schools extra curricular programs (which is pretty similar idea to this) and right now i charge by the hr, but i wonder if i can charge them more…
I feel like it should be cheaper than a logo for a company, but it still takes time to think up and create…

I charge 100 euro for a school/ camp logo. (in America you can prob charge more)
It’s prob cheap, but by the end of the end they keep coming back every year.
Curious to hear what you have to say, you think I can charge more?

How much is 100 euro in dollars?