Techloq filter

Has anyone got techloq filter and allowed access to Midjourney discord. I was denied access and when I spoke to the operater was told that it is not a site they allow access to. I am wondering if that means no AI due to my filter (as I am not looking to remove my filter and usually find it lenient enough for the work I need)

I have techloq and used midjourney . I don’t remember anymore if I had to tell them to open it or not, but either way it is possible.

I will speak to them again. Thank you @schlomithsassoon

If you can not get access to it I would suggest signing up for the beta of Firefly: https://firefly.adobe.com/
While you are waiting to be “accepted” (takes about a week) it will pop up to discord but after that you can access it from the website

You can also sign up for Microsoft Designer which Im pretty sure works off DALL-E 2

I also have techloq and they opened it for me but im still having trouble accessing it and for some reason it wouldnt accept my card for payment

I paid midjourney and got a receipt, but it’s not showing in my account. I wrote to them, let’s see when/if they reply.

I also have techloq and it works. I think I had them open it for me.

I’ve been waiting to be accepted for a long time. Did I do something wrong? I tried twice already

maybe it went to your spam?

I also waited a long time…
I totally forgot about it and today I got accepted (no clue though how long it was - I think 2 weeks)

Just be aware that adobe firefly images are only allowed to be used with their logo in the corner and I don’t think it’s ok for commercial use right now.
I have techloq and I’m able to use midjorney and discord without an issue but I cannot filter it at all as far as I know… if you’re having trouble with anything they’re super helpful and basically open 24/7

A bit off topic, but Im gonna ask:
How different are the results of the picture using Shutterstock’s AI generator from the midjouney?

Midjourney has the advantage of being months ahead of the game. I think eventually everything will lead up to the same place. If you look in the AI Prompt thread you can see some examples of the same prompt from different generators

I actually saw that thread after posting and tried the same gorilla prompt in shutterstock. The results were similar to the dall-e, but I can see what you are saying about midjourney.

It depends what you are looking for. Real photographs are still better on shutterstock I think. Am I wrong?

It depends :slight_smile: You can get some really neat results of photography on midjourney as well
I’ll post some examples later

Also another difference I discovered, shutterstock has a limit to how many times you can re-put in a prompt without downloading before they stop you!
I guess I was playing around too much. I was just trying out the different things…

whoops :slight_smile: At least you know you were noticed :slight_smile:

The Techloq allowed me to get onto midjourney, but the discord is giving me a lot of issues.
Would anyone be able to help me? Or should I just type it all out here (maybe someone else would benefit?)