Subscription

Hi.

I would like to subscribe to a website for pictures and I’m a little at a loss as to what to subscribe to.

Any tips price wise, content wise or anything else?

Thanks!

I’m not sure about pricing, but i recommend freepik and envato elements, because you get a variety of content like pics, fonts, mockups, vectors etc

I wouldnt recommend stock.adobe. while they have good pictures, if you ever stop your subscription then you loose all your pictures. So unless you know you’ll use the amount you’ll be paying for per month its prob not the best option. Envato elements is great

I like shutterstock the best

I used to always use shutterstock, once I started with freepik im obsessed!!! I get legit everything on there!! ANND you can use AI on it to create your own image!

When i dont have a freepik subscription, just a free account where i can download a few free pictures a day, can i also use AI on it for free?

I do. I have not used it in a while so maya be things changed but I know that I did.

Thanks for all the responses!

Does having a free account mean you need attribution?

Free usually needs attribution, which is why I don’t like it (freepik, unsplash etc)

Unsplash doesn’t need attribution? Neither does Pexels or Pixabay. Paid sites that offer some free images usually require attribution for the free ones, such as Freepik or Vecteezy.

I really like freepik for the price. I found it to be so good that I wasn’t looking elsewhere for pictures much.
That being said, envato offers more with your subscription. Fonts on envato are great. If you can spend more I would go with envato.

Do you know what the pricing is for both of them and what they offer?

@AMiller you are right, but I find that unsplash, pixels and pixabay don’t have such a great selection. Sometimes it works, but if I need something specific usually it does not