Similar program to WIX

Hi all,
I am posting this for a friend that is a sheitel macher.
She has been using Wix to enter different types of appointments (wig set, repair etc.) into her calendar and it automatically sends an email reminder to the client. She also does occasional email blasts.
She has been finding it to be very costly and it also works a bit slow.
Does anyone know of a program that does the same thing that is better than wix?
(She does not want the clients to book their appointments themselves online.)
Thank you.

wix is meant to be the most user friendly for non-designers/non-programmers for a website… weebly, shopify, squarespace are other website diy builders but more of a learning curve.

wouldnt google calendar be all she needs for a calendar with reminders? sounds like she needs more of a client management software than a website…i would google CRMs
maybe monday.com
or how about calendly.com for the appointment booking part? here’s a page form them about integrating with crm’s so maybe here can give an idea of what there is out there Calendly + your CRM | Calendly
i work for a yeshiva who are using TidyStack to help manage things - maybe they can help her? (i believe its run by frum people)

if she needs help to set up a proper integration then she should contact irit levy or raisy sirote.

My daughter is a sheitel macher and she uses a program called Rosy Salon software. It takes care of appointments and marks off if the service was paid for and other info that can be included. It is approx. $30 per month. I am not sure if it has an email function. Hope this is helpful.

hi, I’m looking for something similar to this for a relative of mine. She’s a personal shopper. She mainly needs to keep organized with her clients with sizes and pictures of outfits they got in thee past… she would also like to have some sort of booking calendar with text reminders. (even though booking will be over the phone, not online) does anyone know the best way to go about this? I was thinking maybe even something simple like shared albums in an iPhone photo app but something more sophisticated.