Second Line Indent

How can I easily create a second line indent in Indesign? Need it for a Hebrew kuntriss that I will be typesetting. See examples of what I mean.

There is a tool for it but I’ve never tried it.

I personally use a blank anchored object with text wrap that I paste before the second word of each paragraph. Apply an object style so you can easily make any changes if necessary. It’s not the most efficient but I’ve found it the easiest way to work with it.

Maybe this will be helpful too:

Thanks, these both look very helpful! Has anyone ever tried the plugin?
It was mentioned in the article that using the text wrap can seriously slow down Indesign. Have you found that? It’s a pretty big document that I’ll be working on…
Can anyone else chime in as to what methods they’ve used in the past for such situations and how they worked? TIA

@zippy is an expert

hi guys. Its been a while since 'Ive been involved with Hebrew typesetting so ive forgotten this particular area, so Ive asked Raphael (from the webinar) if he can help answer this.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing the response! I’m still wondering if anyone has experience with the dropwords plugin…
For now I was using the paragraph styles method. But I’m still wondering about the plugin or any other methods cuz I’ll need to do another sefer soon… Something more text heavy. The first kuntriss I was doing wasn’t such a big one…