Search engine

A past client told me that his website is not coming up on Yahoo or Bing searches.
Do people even use that anymore??

How do I respond?

I guess she needs to work on her SEO. Does it come up on other search engines just not on yahoo and bing?

Hi Sara :slight_smile:
Yeh it makes sense - i find a lot of israeli websites dont get found on bing but do on google.

are you using yoast seo plugin? its meant to help with all search engines not just google.

personally i do use Bing every time i use Edge browser which since i updated to windows 11 is the default browser… so i think he is right that its important to feature there. Yahoo may be similar story for other devices.

HOWEVER who said it’s something in your website package offer? i just had a look at your pricing plans and none of them say you promise SEO! you even write that you collaborate with SEO experts when a client needs…

Also, as you say he’s a past client, even an SEO expert would not guarantee that someone will come up on a search indefinitely - there are so many factors at play…

Personally i do my best to optimise a website with whatever skills i have but i do not make any guarantees to the results. It also helps if he has fresh content and more visitors to his site which are not in your control.

hatzlacha!

Thank you so much Rivkah! It’s a local chesed org. didn’t think they needed much in the way of SEO , to be honest. I can install Yoast tho

1 Like

correct!

1 Like