Sample timeline for webdesign project

Hello, does anyone happen to have a timeline template for a web design project? Alternatively, could you share with me how you typically communicate the project timeline with your client? Thank you.

It’s been years since I used this since my model changed, but I used this template and you are welcome to copy/revise it: Web development timeline --- template - Google Docs

I sent it along with an email template –

{INTRODUCTION SPECIFIC TO CLIENT }

The following is a review of how I run project management & communication.

Project management & milestones:
I use an internal project management system to ensure your website runs smoothly and nothing gets lost in the cracks. I’m attaching a pdf of your project’s timeline, which will give you an overview.

Weekly check-ins:
One of the best methods for keeping projects on track is a weekly check-in. Once weekly, you’ll receive an update that reminds us:

*What’s been accomplished so far

• Goals for the next week

• Information/content I need from you

Communication:
I like to communicate as much as possible! Don’t worry about bugging me. If you’re having trouble or have questions, ask. I may have tips or resources to help you.

Availability:
I try to respond to emails within 1 working day. My work schedule is ----------.

Sometimes, a quick phone call can sort out questions the fastest. I do not take unscheduled calls, so if a phone call is best, email and we’ll schedule a call.

That said, I imagine at least 50% of the people I sent that to didn’t bother reading it.