RGB or CMYK

how do i convert a ph file from rgb to cmyk? or can i just send it to print as a rgb?
thanks

Change the color to cmyk in color mode. Never send an RGB file for print.

thank you so much. i did that and it seems to me when zoomed up that the pink is changing to blue and green. is there anything i can do about that?

not sure how that will actually look in print, but that is why for print you must use cmyk and not rgb. rgb is for screen.

sometimes you have to play a bit with the color to get the right tone/shade. you can also ask the printer to print you one sample so you can see what it actually will look like and tweak accordingly.

When I change a document from RGB to CMYK the color changes on the screen.
How do I know what the actual color will look like when I print? can I only figure that out if I actually print the document?
Also if I know ill be printing something, shouldn’t I work in CMYK right away instead of RGB and then converting?
One last thing, when using colors in PSD for something that will go to print what type of color is best to use, the picker tool, pantone etc.?
I would really appreciate if someone can provide some clarification on this ASAP.
Thanks!!