Resources for a project

I’m working on a kitchen design and need some help with sourcing. Part of the design is to have gold legs to hold up a breakfast table that’s attached to the island. The legs need to be 28” high and 1.5” wide by 1.5” deep.
I’v been looking all over but can’t find something like that.
Please reply to this topic with a link or site where i can find something like this.

Thank you!

Fittingscollection.com They have a large selection
I would also try a local custom furniture place. You can customize all of their chairs with different metals so they might be able to source it out for you.

1 Like

I just thought of another possibility. A stair railing company? They have a huge selection of spindles in different materials and can also customize. They may have something strong enough to support the table . Where are you located?

1 Like

A local iron factory could also be an option.
My friend did such an idea legs for vanity sink by a ‘Ramapo Iron Works’
Where are you located?

1 Like

I’m located in Brooklyn (boro park)

Ramapo Iron Works is in Hilbern, NY-you could check if they would deliver so far.
If not, it’s a yiddishe company you could ask them who they would recommend…

1 Like

If you want someone who does Brooklyn try S & E Stairs & Railings 917-941-0214

1 Like

I finally found a source for the legs I was looking for an thought you might be interested. Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood, Inc.
[Decorative Interior Wood Components | Designs of Distinction](https://click here for their site)

Click here for the link to the item. I customized it to get it the dimensions that I wanted.

Thanks for sharing, always great to have another site in back of my mind…

Came across this vendor recently, and figured I’d share it with everyone. Can be helpful when creating custom designs.

1 Like

Thank you

Where can I find commercial grade furniture?

For office? Restaurant? School?