Purim Logo Options

Which one do people think is better? They are dressing up as cops and robbers…any idea how I can incorporate the idea of cops into the label while keeping this sharp, clean look?

looks rly good! id maybe change to only 2 stroked rather than 3 for the border and i like the layout of a better.

I think the same. do only 2 stroked.

Agree. And maybe add either a hat/badge for the cops.
But really the handcuffs cover both

Really nice! I think the strokes are a little heavy. I would make them a bit thinner. I don’t think you want to crowd it up too much by adding anything else.

I think if you want to add the police hat in, you can fit it… I would put it in small on top of the ם of פורים (maybe leaning slightly to the left - like doesn’t have to be straight on top)
and I like best A for the layout.

I like A better. It’s really cute
A hat or badge might be a more cheerful icon :slight_smile: But it’s cops anyways so who cares

Okay, an update- they wanted the logo changed around, more graphic/cutesy than elegant…what do people think of this?JAIL LABEL

Love it, such character!

Cute!
Im just wondering - does it look like the robber is running into the jail? since they have such looks on their faces, I think you should make it look like the robber is escaping jail - so maybe just move the lines to the left. also, one line is sticking out of the frame (3rd from the right side)

thanks! i see what you’re saying @Breindy-S but then it kinda looks like the policeman is in jailsample 2

1 Like

No now it looks super cute!
Love it!

yeah it looks better this way - it looks like venahapoch hu - the robber got the police in the jail or it looks like robber just escaped and police is chasing… wtvr doesnt really matter :wink:
Its really cute!!

It really makes me smile. its so cute!!!

thanks everyone! BH client loves it!

It came out great!