Purim Labels

Creating Purim labels for the first time this year, any and all advice and comments are welcome!!
Thanks in advance☺️

i made,

1 Like

Cute! Like the play on words;)

Test out your printing in advance. You don’t want to be stuck last minute and your customers are paying you for this so expecting something professional

you could check out my labels on my portfolio
sheindyweiss.myportfolio.com

If you design labels as a business, do you print them for the customer or just send them the design?
And if you print, where do you print and how do you get the labels to the customer?

just btw i ordered the labels on ali as a test. top quality!!!

How long did they take to come?
Can you please post the link?

I offer both. Many want just the digital file. For print I use Graphchik. (I do not offer print for uk clients and have never had usa clients)

But Etsy have some good sellers for sticker labels

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000970729332.html?
here these is what i ordered. i’ve had bad experience with printing with etsy!
i would say this took 3-4 weeks to arrive.

Do you tell them to pick it up from the print shop or does the shop deliver to them or do you pick it up and deliver to customer or does customer pick it up from you?

I haven’t done so many labels but whatever I did do were for local clients in my area. I printed them at a local print shop and then picked it up, although the store offered delivery for an extra fee. My customers picked up from me.

I gave someone the link you posted here and she was so happy with the labels!

These aren’t exactly labels but I made these custom die cut boxes for Purim. After shipping it came out to about $1 per box. I wrote ‘שמחת פורים!, משפחת קרמר’ on them and they came out really nice! (You can also find similar ones in dif sizes)
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804848673450.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.125.3cfe1802fJISa9&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa
(I actually ordered them for last year like 2 months before Purim but they only arrived a few days after Purim so now I’m using them for this year :slight_smile: )
It’s too late to order for this year but you can save the link for next year, either for yourself or for clients

amazing. so happy! i used it too, looking good!

wow!!! i love this idea! thanks

i wonder if they have an option with fewer boxes…

I don’t think so but you can ask the seller