Prompt help

aliza can you send me a screenshot of your prompt on your discord so I can see what went wrong

Firstly the order of the prompt puts importance,
Always start with the style, then subject, then descriptive
So in this case start with photorealistic after you explain the subjects then put in the circa 300 BCE

i edited her prompt a littleā€¦ i also edited the necklinesā€¦
the only thing i wasnt happy with was that it didnā€™t come with headscarves!

this is what my prompt was
circa 300 BCE, photorealistic, wide view, distant background ancient palace, evening, dark lighting, pretty young lady around 23 years old, blue eyes, fair skin, cheek bones, scarf covering hair, wearing an elegant long sleeved robe, walking together with another pretty, sad women around 40 years old, on coble stoned path in dry field, hair covered by scarf, very far in a distance another women is seen, antient village --ar 16:9 --v 4

so coolā€¦ its not so different but you got totally different results!

Anthropologic banana bent over in armchair reading a book, glasses on head relaxing in the sun, garden in background --v 4

Love it Gitty!! cool chair :slight_smile:

Anthropologic banana bent over in armchair reading a book, glasses on head relaxing in the sun, garden in background in dall-eā€¦
:dizzy_face: :flushed:etc.
Generated by DALLĀ·E

Generated by DALLĀ·E

Generated by DALLĀ·E

Generated by DALLĀ·E

not gonna recommend this site, doesnt really come out as nice as the others, but this is what my filter approvesā€¦

Its a start Tzirel! It could be you need to be more specific with the prompting. I havent spent alot of time in DALL-E to be able to direct you enough yet!!

@Tzirel wow, thats pretty different :wink:

Yes @Tzirel Iā€™m totally with you!
My filter (NetFree) also only allows Dall-E and NightCafe, both of which are terrible. The more details you give the more confused it gets. They actually sometimes make cool 3D renders but theyā€™re really not worth your time cuz it usually comes out weird. Though I do think they have an option where you can highlight a specific part of the image that you want it to fix. I mostly just use it for specific color grunge backgrounds.
Did someone say that MidJourney is eventually going to leave Discord and be on itā€™s own program? Iā€™m hoping that my filter will allow it thenā€¦

I had said that, but it may take time! Basically working on discord means that it is reliant on another program. But I wouldnt expect it to make changes too quickly
Have you tried Microsoft Designer?

discord i also found that sometimes it works better to be more simplistic rather than overdetailedā€¦

Microsoft Designer is blocked.
I think my filter only allows Dall-E and NightCafe, neither of which are good enough for any real projects. Trust me, I tried every AI program I heard of! (MidJourney, Microsoft, Adobe Firefly, StableDiffusion, Craiyonā€¦) If you know of others let me know!

When techloq denied you access, did they give you this option at the bottom of the email?

What about https://dreamlike.art/
Its created some pretty decent results, Havent tried it in a couple months so Im sure its better now, will try to upload a picture from it here

prompt I used: Kodak_Tri_x400_fisheye_lens_extreme_wide_portrait

Hey that actually works pretty good!
herei tried your anthropologic gorilla. the fingers arenā€™t so good but it came out fairly decent

here i tried ā€˜anthropologic bird riding a red bikeā€™. it has some mistakes but itā€™s getting there

Very cute!!
I like how the bird has a helmet on :slight_smile: Yes AI is not amazing at fingers yet, thats when photoshop comes in quite handy!

This was my results: