Product Pricings for Motion Graphics

Hi!
Can someone share with me how they breakdown their pricing for their motion graphics jobs?
i.e. music video, logo animation, Instagram clip, whiteboard animation…

Hi, if no one can give me their general pricing can someone at least share with me how much an Instagram ad goes for?
How much an advanced motion graphic artist would charge?
And how much a newbie could expect?

HI Sorry Seeing this now
An Instagram ad can go from $350-$1200 (and then of course upwards from that as well!)
It would depend on the client ie. a company vs a one time off sale that a SB is running etc
Animation videos are generally priced per minute/per second of final minute. Depending on the amount of work that would be put in- character animation, whiteboard, text etc. That would effect the per second cost.
Giving a rough (very rough) estimate) I would say basing your price on about $4 per second will bring you to around $240 per minute----- This can be a price range on a multiple minute video ie. a 2/3 minute video. It would be VERY low end for a 1-1.5minute video.
That pricing is for basic animation and beginner rates

Eventually you will be working in the $1000-$2000 range per final minute

So the final timing in connection to the rate per second will give you your pricing.
Something like slideshow is generally based around $20-$25 per final minute, but those general range in more of the 7-10 minute range and there is not much animation done besides transitions and possibly an intro
I hope that gave a bit more direction

One more thing, for intro videos, I find when working with Jewish Videographers, They want to pay about $120-$150 for a logo intro.
If you are working directly with a company and creating an intro for their logo which will go across all their materials you can charge much more

thank you!!