Printing

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a printer to print an album? Something like a wedding album, with nice thick pages… I want a printer that’ll do an amazing job, within a reasonable budget. Any direction would be very helpful! Thanks!

In Brooklyn or somewhere close enough…

Duggal Visual Solutions is in Manhattan, I think they might have a branch in Brooklyn too. Great job and customer service, they work with big time clients and also students…look them up online and you can call someone there to get a price quote. They give a discount to students as well. Let me know if it works out.

Thank you

I’d like to print a layflat photo book. I checked out Duggal but I did not see an option for layflat. Any ideas?

Try Nations Photo Lab, it is an online company that specializes in photo books.

Will do, thanks.

Hi, does anyone know if I can blow up a regular stock image to be like 4ft? if so how would I do it and where would I print it? any suggestions will be helpful!! Thanks!

https://www.zno.com/
They have really nice high-quality photo albums - There is an option to download the specs / PSD file so you can design it in photoshop, And then re-upload it to the site, where it will put It into the album for you…

Lol, I’m just seeing now that the question I was responding to was posted ages ago! :see_no_evil:

Totally unsure about this but maybe you’re supposed to check if it’ll still be 300 ppi at that size?