Printing with textured ink

Hi
A client asked me to design a book cover .They want certain parts to print with textured glitter. How do I do that? This is actually my first paying client. I am totally new at this and wondering how I would go about it. Is it just a special printer that’s needed, or do I need to incorporate it in the design.

In order for the printer to know what parts you want to be printed with glitter, you have to send him another file of the exact same cover with only the parts you want printed in glitter showing, and it should all be black.

Thanks. Just to clarify, Only what I want printed I put in black on a white/transparent background, or do I make the document be completely black with just the parts I want in glitter showing through.

hatzlacha!
here’s an example of the 2 pdfs i submitted for a book (not my original design) where the bird and book title were done with UV coating (gives shine on top of the letters) so i’d presume is same as glitter but always nice to be intouch with the printer also to get your book sizing/margin specifications right from the start.

Thanks so much Rivkah and CBK!