Printer Recommendations

Any recommendations for a reasonable printer that has good color?

when looking into printers, look into costs of ink as well
some printers are lower end in price but the ink is a fortune, and thats what you’re going to have to be upkeeping!

Good point!! Thanks.

yeah, I got a printer that costed $200 but the ink costs more… like about $320
The only reason why I still use this printer is because I only end up buying ink once a year so its like a once a year investment… Also I don’t print tons and the cartridge holds a lot of ink so it’s fine for me…

I have an HP Inkjet 6970. I pay monthly for a subscription to Instant Ink, so they supply ink when your printer runs out. I think this printer prints color well, when its dusted well enough and kept clean.

How the subscription works is that you pay for pages and that’s how much your ink will print, but it prints more than that. Their cartridges last longer. And when the printer indicates to HP that it’s running out, they send for “free” a new set of ink cartridges. For “free” because it costs monthly to get this… so not totally for free but doesn’t cost shipping and handling. So I like it.

When I bought it, it was 90 something dollars. They’re not fair, on Amazon, now that I’ve done a Google search. I haven’t done a full search but from my glances, it looks like Amazon is selling this at quadruple the price.