Pricing for transferring text from typeset book

I had typeset a book for a client.
He now wants to translate the book to another language.
He asked me to transfer the final text from the Id file to a word file for him.
How much would I charge for that?

Does anyone have an idea how I should cheshbon such a thing?

Is it just a matter of copying and pasting?

Yes

Hmm it’s tough because it will take you about 5 minutes to do but on the other hand, you are providing him with an editable version of your already-typeset text.
For jobs like these, I think ‘what would be the minimum amount that it would feel worth it for me to do this job?’ maybe it’s just charging for an hour of work, or whatever your minimum charge is. (Ppl do have a policy that even if a job takes under an hour, they charge a minimum of one full hour.)
Curious to hear what others have to say

I hear. For now I did it and told him that I’ll get back about the price. It took about 10min to do.
Does charging however much I would charge for revisions of an ad (like if I make to dif sizes of the same flyer) make sense???
$10???

I would not charge $10 because it was only easy for you because you already set up the file. Your training meant that it took 10 minutes. I would charge my hourly rate (but I would not charge more than that). I’m sure you’ll get tons of opinions and I do want to hear if others think this is fair.

You charge for an hour job even f it took you 10 mins, its normal to charge per hr pr part thereof.

Ok.
Thank you for all of your input!
I find pricing to be so complicated…