Pricing advice-revamp website

I made a super basic site for a client who kind of wanted to test out if having a website made sense for her business before investing in a full-blown site…
Now it’s a few months later and bh the site has really been helping her business and she wants to revamp it.
She would like 6 pages and needs a bunch of features-
including having private products, scheduling and accepting payments for consultations, she will have some audio clips on the site etc…
Any idea what a fair price would be?

Is anyone able to weigh in on this?

Can you calculate approx how much per page?
Sounds like some pages might be eccomerce, but others just informational, if I’m understanding correctly…

Maybe base it off of your price for a 5 page site, and then add on more for the 6th page and additional features?

Was that helpful?

I’d recommend you give her a fixed price for the regular, static parts of the site. For the dynamic features you need to explore her needs further to give her a proper price.

I appreciate the replies …I’m not really sure how to charge for features…
Also, don’t even have a set price at this point for a 5-page site.
What would be considered fair for if I’ve done a handfull of sites so far?

Try to figure out how much time it will take you to set up each one of those features. Some plugins take a lot of time to set up. Do a quick research and read about how one needs to set it up. Once you have your basic package plus all the extras lined up you can sit on the price.