Price for Posters - for sunday

Hi everyone!
I need to give client price for tomorrow/Sunday - how much can I charge for these posters and labels? There was quite a lot of back and forth touch ups. For a campaign for a cheder…
I didn’t give a price beforehand because I’m a beginner and did not know how hard/easy its going to be.
Does it make sense to charge $400?
I thought of this number because I feel that this will pay the work I put in, but does my work look worth that much? I feel like it doesn’t… There was quite a lot of back and forth touch ups…

You can definitely charge $400. Maybe you can charge even more. It’s 4 posters and that means you’re charging less than $100 per poster. Even for a starting rate I think $150 is fair. If you want to give a discount cuz its a cheder you can charge a little less

plus if you designed them a logo that’s more value!!
They are IYH earning money from this so you don’t have to feel guilty.
what may be nice as they are a not for profit is to tell them you are giving extra value in this price as normally it would cost them say $150x 4 = $600 or whatever cheshbon makes sense to you but you are happy to charge them just $400. That way they can also justify to their budgeting committee that they got a good price.

thanks for your responses! I ended up asking for 400, they were very happy:)
I didn’t make the logo…

amazing