Please share your thoughts! Logo Feedback

make the initials bigger and balance out the text on the right. try to play around with making the first letter big.

may i ask do you specifically want your full name in there? if not, just do the initials and “design”. will look less crowded that way

I like number one alot-even just using the square at times or can u put the word design inside the square and leave out the rest of the text?
for number 5 i’m not sure if i like how the word design is sitting there…

I like #1 - Do you want to try making the text on the side in a sans serif font? Wondering how that would look…

Thanks again everyone for your amazing help with this logo!
For now I chose #1 and kept it as is…
I really appreciate all of the feedback!

Thanks for updating us :slight_smile: I was actually quite curious which one you were going to use!
Good choice! I really like it!

Both are nice, very different looks. For the first one, would make the text smaller and more secondary to the graphic mark, closer to it as well. Right now it overwhelms the main graphic part of the logo since text is more naturally a focus, and anyway you wouldn’t want two equal elements. For the second one, the word design seems like it should be bigger and fit in better, maybe the C could stick out a little from the W and the word design could bit in between those two endpoints more exactly, with added tracking.