Pictures

Are there any good websites that I can pay per picture instead of a monthly or yearly plan?
And are there any good free websites other than freepik, vecteezy, pexels, Pixabay, unsplash, frock in stock…

On shutterstock you can pay per picture - there are different packages

Really? do you know how?

25% off code
shutterstock pricing page

I’m still a drop confused - it looks like a plan - like pay $229 for 25 pictures… I want to know if there is any website where I can pay like $5 - $10 (something not too expensive cuz otherwise I’ll just do a plan…)

I use storyblocks and i’m very happy with them
it costs $30/month and you can download unlimited pics/vids/stock music etc.
I’ve tried many other sites and they gave me the most for my money.

Hi, did you ever find a solution to pay for an individual photo rather than a monthly plan? I have a specific shutterstock image I want to purchase… but don’t need a monthly plan at the moment…

id be happy to download the odd pic here and there for you for free, providing its not on a regular basis and at a time when i need most of my pix like from feb to July, email me the pic number and our email address

just wondering, there is really no way to download one pic and pay per image?

I think there is
for sure you can on adobe stock

You can only do it from the shutterstock app. If you don’t have the app you can have someone log into your shutterstock account from the app and buy the plan for you. Once you have that, you can purchase one image even from a desktop.

yes you definitely can - i have a shutterstock plan called “on demand” where you purchase a set amount of pics, and it lasts for an entire year, i believe. And my plan is only 5 pictures for the entire year, so its not expensive.

Try photodune.net you pay there per picture

I can sometimes download odd pictures for people.
Email designbysheva@gmail.com.

Thanks for the offer… Just want to confirm w/ client that they are happy w/ the pic before buying it… I would be happy to pay for the image of course…

Hi,
My Shutterstock monthly plan renews tomorrow and I have 2 downloads left.
I’d be happy to download images for anyone that can use them…
You can email me chaniwolpin@gmail.com
Have a great day!

Wow. So nice of you to offer.

That’s so sweet of you! :slight_smile:

Repeat offer!
Email me for Shutterstock downloads