Personal recommendation for business course [+ a discount and bonus offer for DA grads]

I hope you’re doing well!

I wanted to let you know about a high-value program that gives you a proven roadmap for building a lucrative freelance business.

It’s called The Profitable Freelancer.

It’s an 8-week bootcamp led by Michal Eisikowitz, founder of CopyTribe, a foundational copywriting program. So far, 407 freelance copywriters & designers have taken The Profitable Freelancer, with at least 40 Design Alive grads among them.

The program starts November 6, and registration closes Wednesday, November 1, at 11:59 pm ET.

I know Michal personally. She’s built an amazing copywriting business in just a few years.

Her classes are engaging, organized, and full of insight — they’re specifically designed to help the frum creative professional streamline their business and get quality clients.

Michal covers key business hurdles that freelance designers often struggle with, like:

• Marketing yourself effectively
  • Setting fair yet lucrative pricing
  • Managing clients and ensuring they pay
  • Delighting clients so they consistently come back (and refer you)

Design Alive alumni who have taken PF have consistently and warmly recommend it to others.

And I’m especially happy to share this good news:

B"H I’ve been able to get YOU — my Design Alive alums — one of two bonuses to choose from, if you enroll in the course. :blush:

(To be clear, I’m not an affiliate — I don’t gain anything personally if you sign up. I just want you to have access to this program. I believe it will pave your way to a smoother, more gratifying freelance business.)

Bonus option #1

A $150 discount on The Profitable Freelancer.

Bonus option #2

Free access to CopyStarter, the foundational copywriting and marketing starter course for creative professionals. (Not currently available for sale to the public. When it was available, it sold for $497.)

—-> Choose your bonus and get automatic access here.

^^NOTE: You can only access the bonuses using this link (not via The Profitable Freelancer page).

ALSO: If at least 8 Design Alive alum sign up, Michal will do a FREE live masterclass just for us!

If you want to get a better sense of what The Profitable Freelancer has to offer, here’s Michal’s Freelance to Flourish webinar replay, where she shares 3 myths that prevent people from thriving as freelancers — and how to bust free.

TL;DR?

If you’re looking to grow your freelance business and turn into a consistent source of revenue (not stress) — this program is a strategic move.

Wishing you much hatzlacha, as always!

Zippy

P.S. — If you have questions or want to speak directly to a Design Alive grad who took The Profitable Freelancer, email hello@copytribe.co.

P.P.S. — Here is what two DA grads had to say about the program:

“I wanted to grow my business and get more work — and more clients. The Profitable Freelancer gave me the tools, structure, and encouragement to move ahead…plus, the most incredible community on Slack. I didn’t realize how amazing it is to be connected to a forum of frum people just like me.”

— Schlomith Sassoon, Web Designer, designbyschlomith.com

"After working as a freelance designer for a number of years, I was ready to take my business to the next level. I was looking to streamline my process, as well as improve my client communications.

Looking back, I can honestly say that this course was worth every penny!! I gained an overall mindset that I run a real business, not just a small freelance gig. My process is now smooth and consistent, and my client communication has improved dramatically. Thank you for helping me acquire the tools and tips that I needed to bring my business forward."

— Sara Margolies, CEO & Creative Director, colorandcode.co

Here’s the link again if you’d like to check it out.

What a great opportunity!! and bonuses :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!
When I tried to gain access, it was asking me for credit card info for $1500… is there anything to do about this?
Thanks!

You will need to email them direct – hello@copytribe.co.

ok thanks!

FInal chance to sign up is tonight.