Midjourney journey

I am going to ask it here and I hope to get what this is about.

I see so many mentions of Midjourney. I also know it isn’t free. Am I missing something? Like, how are we to access this website and use its resources if it isn’t free? Like, is there a free version somewhere? I even see it mentioned in the Designergy email, but how is one who doesn’t pay to use the advice given?
I am trying to gain access to the website and I have no clue what to use to create an AI image. Like, the only search bar isn’t accessible to us simpletons; only to beta testers.

There are many of free sites. I would advise to start working with Firefly.com which is Adobe’s AI image generator

“Like, the only search bar isn’t accessible to us simpletons; only to beta testers.”
lol that’s how they make money

NightCafe is also free
It’s not as good as MidJourney but it does the job for some things

If you’re not paying for midjourney I wouldn’t necessarily choose that site then, when you pay you have your own private page and you dont need to see everyone’s nonsense :slight_smile: If you are not at a paying point then stick to the plenty of free ones!! From the Word of the Week we saw plenty of great ones from firefly

Ok. Thanks!

I know thats how they make money, but a post on the JDF said there’s a free version, so went looking. Guess they updated and there isn’t one now?

Originally there was a trial version of Midjourney… which is probably when the post was from. at this point its only through paying

1 Like

Ah. Got it. Thanks for the explanation! It helps me understand things better.