Massage therapist logo

Hi I’m doing a logo for a women’s massage therapist who deals with all types of womens issues. She wanted me to incorporate the female reproductive system in the logo without being too in your face. This is what I came up with and she likes this idea. I’m trying to figure out how I can get the logo to look a little more feminine. Any ideas?!

(Sorry not a super clear image)

image|666x500

maybe you can try different more flowy/feminie font?

Perhaps use white instead of black or lighter colour?

hi the client changed her mind about what she wanted…this is what i came up with. any critique?
(client wanted blue/green colors)flow logo

maybe you can have the dots starting from the inside of the For in the space between the l and the o…

hi i redid the whole logo and client loves it bh. im working on an ad now. i need critique on it. i feel like its missing something but i cant tell what it needs. any help is appreciated.
(also the coloring looks totally off for some reason. its more muted pinks)
Thanks!

I like the colors but don’t like the list in the middle-it’s not interesting enough to draw attention- can u do them in a few horizontal lines with icons? Or if I Icons aren’t the type then something else to divide it up a bit…
Maybe you can but the contact info in a white box? Could be semi opaque…
Can’t wait to see an update of this!!

try specializing in womens health in a purple color and make it bold.
Maybe you can put 2 things on the list on each row with the flower from the logo as a divider between each 2… Hope you get what i mean… :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the feedback!
How’s this?

Looks much better with the purple text and info in transparent box!
i really meant that each line should have 2 of the things she works with, and between the 2 can be a flower, but this looks good too, i would just put the flower between all.! see attachment
Flow massage ad|388x500

Can you add in another color to the background for contrast?
Also the contrast between the logo and the background could maybe be a little stronger somehow…

@blimi what do you mean by adding another color to the background for contrast?

i think this is the final. what does everyone think?

I love the logo and the coloring… I just dont find the text resting nicely on the background- I would take away some of the curves or adjust the format of the wording a little to make the info sharper