Mass Email Newsletter

Does anyone have any experience with doing a mass email type of newsletter?
Someone contacted me about designing one for them but I’m not sure what direction to go in. Is there a certain way to design these/a platform to use? Any advice would be really helpful!
Thank you!

You can try mailchimp

Yes, its simple :slight_smile:
You can use mailchimp as Gitty said or Constant Contact. (I find mailchimp easier)
Its pretty much a banner. You can make a newsletter as one big jpeg and just upload it, or you can try to design it on the program.
If you send me your email I can send you samples. (I design around 2 a week)

Mailchimp is really easy.

I know that this is a really old thread, but wondering how much you would charge for such a thing?Sending out eblast newsletters…

It really depends on how much time you spend on it. sometimes email blasts can take a few minutes and some times they end up looking like brochures that take a lot more time.

Is there a way to make an email newsletter without using one of these platforms?
My client wants to send to send an email blast using regular gmail
How should I format the newsletter that it sits normally in the gmail mail box?

THere is an option in gmail but I have not actually tried it.

That looks super cool!! and totally what I need but my gmail not showing that option :disappointed_relieved:

Maybe its only for gmail business

Sorry -

Shame…

sending a mass email from a regular gmail address isn’t recommended, it will end up in spam. i use constant contact