Looking for critique before I send it

I really like it, but I am wondering if there is anything else that I can do to make sure it is perfect.

2 Likes

Wow!!! Such a nice advert!
It’s perfect :wink:

Beautiful!

Love it!! It’s really stunning!

Can you move the I to the left so it aligns with the M and E? You might have to tighten the 2 other lines a bit to make it work so I’m not sure how it will look

I would also recommend making the hanger icon smaller

This is gorgeous! A piece of art!

Wow! I love it!
there is something about the M that keeps bothering me. I think maybe its too covered and it’s almost making it look like 2 separate letters…

thanks
like this?

This better?
I also changed the text to white

2 Likes

Really gorgeous!! Very impressive!
I think the edits you made are just what you needed to make it perfect! (Although it was basically perfect before also!)

I like when all the letters line up…

I think the white helps for legibility, and yes that was what I meant about the letters lining up. Looks perfect!

beautiful - looks perfect to me!
just i hope the maternity clothes in the gemach are really really good!!!

thanks.
oh. do you think it can be deceiving?
They only accept clothes in excellent condition, but they are only just starting out…

in general, the q of if our ad could deceive ppl is an interesting one… i guess our job is to show the best side of the service/company and their job is to try and live up to that and at the end of the day, if they don’t people wont return/recommend them and that’s not a designer’s fault…
it does look like a fancy/gown type of gemach to me and hopefully people will then donate high quality maternity clothes and they will only put excellent condition in their gemach! (it’s a big chessed coz some of these maternity boutiques charge a pretty penny for even very basic maternity wear!)

hmmm. Interesting. do you think that this would make them get some really nice donations, or discourage people with a basic kollel lifestyle?

everything in this gemach is free of charge.
And she wants me to add that in. i’ve just got to figure out where. Any suggestions?

I actually am doing this free of charge (and for my portfolio of course!) as a donation since I had time and know that there are no funds for this. and because I wanted to try out this style;)

It’s stunning!!

I don’t think the design being too pretty is a problem. It has a beautiful feminine look and works so well! If anything, if it would be too simple it can turn a lot of people away because who doesn’t want pretty clothes even if they’re getting it for free? :slight_smile:

I don’t think it’s an issue, I think it’s going to attract people . The only thing is, is she doesn’t have much clothing yet, maybe you want more people to pay attention to the donations part so she will have what to lend out

yes i think it could help them get really nice donations iyh…

dont think would discourage kollel people - we are bnos melachim and also want to wear nice things!

i would have presumed it’s a paid gemach though! is she sure about doing it free? then people may just take stuff they won’t even wear… maybe she should charge a token amount like 5 nis an item? or maybe she should limit to 3 items a person to force them to choose stuff they will actually use? lol, obviously not the graphic designer’s decision!! if she’s happy with it you can be happy - it’s a lovely ad!

I hear that. k I can mention it:)