Logo Name

I’m designing a logo for a studio and the client wants to know if its an issue to use a name she thought of but she now found it already in use by another business online . Is this an issue?

It’s for a small home business.

Would appreciate feedback on this…Thanks!

I wouldn’t recommend it. I know of a small business who ran into legal issues since they have a similar name to a very well known and large brand.

Are there any ways to get around this?
Like using something else in the name?

Depends how similar but especially if it’s the same industry the larger company might decide to sue…

I believe if the name is tweaked a bit it shouldn’t be a problem.

So how can I tweak a name like Lyrics Music Studio. Everything seems to be taken…

if its such a general name i wouldnt worry…

It’s very generic. Could go either way but if she only found some other random small business online using it I don’t think she’d have an issue in this case

So she decided on this name
I would love to hear critique on these 3 especially the last one because it is so amateur looking
Thanks!!

The High Note|386x500

I like #3 but I would also fill in the fill the word high and do them maybe in 2 different colors.

ok thanks I’ll try that

I like the second cuz I think it gives over that vibe of a recording studio best.

Hi I wanted to hear feedback on these colors.
The client wants a bold color for music.

Also, I think she liked this logo (#1) but I think what’s bothering her is that it’s not so musical. She asked me to add musical notes in the background so I added these lines in (# 2). Does it look right?

I like how it looks with the musical notes!!!