Layer not printing

Hi,
I’m in middle of plotting & I want to change the page size and the scale. Every time I change the scale, the dimension layer turns off (it’s still on in layer properties, but it’s not showing and not printing) any idea why?

It sounds like your dimensions are set to annotative. If you hover over the dimensions in your model space and the annotative symbol shows up that means its annotative. When an object is created using the annotative method it needs to be set to the scale your printing at or it will turn off. Try selecting the dimensions and placing them on another dimension style and see if that solves the issue.
You can also try creating another layout and see if it works. Sometimes it just a glitch in that viewport.

It is annotative, and I usually print to 1/4, now I’m printing on a bigger page so i want to do 3/8.
How could I now change the scale?

Isolate the dimensions layer so it easy to select them all. In the status bar change the scale to 3/8
Then go to the annotate tab and under the annotation panel on the right select add current scale and select all your dimensions to add the scale to.

It worked!!
Thanks so much!!!